Monday, October 26, 2009

Dressed for Success







It's my favorite time of year and it's ending very quickly. All the seasons feel like they are flying by since I've been out of Savannah. It doesn't mean my brain hasn't gone through its normal and much welcomed autumn changes. I have a stronger desire for biscuits and gravy, and Evan Williams brand bourbon egg nog. I can't stop listening to good ol' mountain music and Van Morrison. (moon dance specifically. the album not just the song) Nothing is better than a bonfire and its equally as nice to get cuddly as it is to be completely alone. To follow tradition I've been working on what I hope will be a totally bad ass Halloween costume for this year. Pictures will come soon but lets take a moment to reflect on my previous Halloween costumes. Come with me on a journey down Halloween memory lane...

No comments:

Post a Comment